Privacy of your information is our concern that is why we only collect only little information from you. To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, We generate this questions and answers that you may want to know.:
1. What personally identifiable information do we need? Ans.-We collect only your name and email address so you can ask questions, send brief testimonials and make honest comments. This is an option
2. Why collects such information? Ans.-So we know that we are responding to human not to internet robot or internet crawler.
3. Are you going to share this information to others? Ans.-No, we are not going to do that.
4. What kind of security procedures are in place in you site? Ans.- We rely also as you do to your provider. Our internet provider has a 24/7 security check, to give their client peace of mind.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information. Ans.- Any inaccuracies in our part will be corrected by us and any inaccuracies in your part will be directly corrected only by you. That is the way we can express our commitment for your security.
We Collect information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address
And may need to be verified to avoid spam.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address:
Some web site if not all collect the IP address from all visitors for their own interest and protection. Hackers can get caught through the IP address they used. For educational purposes, an IP address is your ID number that is automatically generated and assigned to your computer when you subscribed to an Internet provider. Your IP addresses comes in handy for server diagnostic test. Trend and track user’s movement. Location of the users for aggregate use to improve the site base on audience and customized the site base on their needs, IP address can be the source for marketing, promotion and introduction the consumer products. IP addresses are not designed to linked to personally identifiable information.
No data transmission over the Internet is 100% secured. While we strive from day to day and harder to protect your personal information, we cannot still ensure or warrant the security of such information. Evil doers will not sleep until they do evil things.
Someone you know
Sharing is a gift from God, letting your friends to know our websites is a form of outreaching ministry. When a Christian do some sharing of knowledge of a new found truth, share that blessing to others and when you bless others God will bless you too. God from His own word said” I will bless those who bless you.
Other Web Sites: